Have a fun family dinner making these mixed tacos together! This recipe is really easy to make, and so yummy! Many of the ingredients are using Thrive Life freeze dried foods, which have a shelf life of 25 years and are great for food storage, but are also great for every day cooking.
- 1-1/2 c THRIVE Ground Beef (Hamburger) – Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c Taco TVP
- 1 tbsp THRIVE Chopped Onions – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c THRIVE Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 c THRIVE Tomato Dices – Freeze Dried
- 1-1/2 tsp Tomato Powder
- 1/4 tsp THRIVE Green Chili Peppers – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 tsp Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/3 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1-1/2 tbsp Dry Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1-1/2 c Water
- 2 c Shredded Cheese
- 8 Taco Shells
- Mix all ingredients together well except cheese and taco shells. Let rest for 5 minutes while you preheat oven to 350°.
- Stand taco shells up in casserole dish; fill with meat mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
All of the Thrive Life ingredients can be found here > Thrive Life Store.