The next episodes of the Book of Mormon Videos series from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will begin to be published next Friday, March 13. Videos will tell eight stories from the books of Mosiah and Alma and will be released on most Fridays between then and May 15. See the publishing schedule below.
These new videos will continue to supplement the faith’s 2020 home-centered study of the Book of Mormon. The first 15 videos in the series have been viewed more than 25 million times in 210 countries. The Book of Mormon Videos YouTube channels (English, Spanish and Portuguese) have more than 300,000 subscribers.
“Daily study of the Book of Mormon is a building block for a joyful life,” said Sister Jean B. Bingham, Relief Society general president and member of the project’s advisory board. “We know the book was written to convince the world that ‘Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God, manifesting himself unto all nations.’ These videos can enhance one’s experience with the book’s life-changing teachings.”
This is the release schedule for the next eight videos:
- March 13: King Benjamin Addresses His People | Mosiah 1–5
- March 20: Abinadi Testifies of Jesus Christ | Mosiah 11–18
- March 27: Alma the Younger Is Converted unto the Lord | Mosiah 27; Alma 36
- April 3 and 10: No videos because of general conference and Easter
- April 17: Alma Preaches the Word of God | Alma 4–7
- April 24: Alma and Amulek Are Delivered by the Power of God | Alma 8–15
- May 1: Ammon Serves and Teaches King Lamoni | Alma 17–19
- May 8: Alma and Amulek Teach about Faith in Jesus Christ | Alma 31–34
- May 15: Alma Counsels His Sons | Alma 36–42
Additional videos depicting events from the books of Helaman through 3 Nephi will be filmed this summer. More information about the filming of episodes about the Savior Jesus Christ’s ministry to the people of Nephi will be forthcoming. Episodes detailing events from the books of Mormon, Ether, Moroni and others will be filmed in 2021.
- Book of Mormon Videos YouTube channel for sharing and viewing on all devices
- Gospel Library app (next to the scripture text, embedded in the Come, Follow Me and seminary curriculum, and in the Videos collection)
- Gospel Media section of ChurchofJesusChrist.org for downloading
Shorter video segments and still images from each episode will also be provided.
Non-English versions of these new episodes will be available by early 2021.
Subscribe here to be notified when new videos are published to YouTube.