The first video of season two of the Book of Mormon videos has been released. Watch a trailer for the second season below. Episodes will continue to be published every Friday until the end of the year.
The first episode of season two is 2 Nephi 1-4, Lehi Gives His Family a Final Blessing.
Videos covering the first 138 pages of the Book of Mormon (1 Nephi to Enos) will be released every Friday through the end of 2019:
- Sep. 20: 1 Nephi 1-2, The Lord Commands Lehi’s family to Leave Jerusalem
- Sep. 27: 1 Nephi 3-5, Nephi is Led by the Spirit to Obtain the Plates of Brass
- Oct. 4: 1 Nephi 7, Ishmael’s Household Joins Lehi’s Family
- Oct. 11: 1 Nephi 8, Lehi Sees a Vision of the Tree of Life
- Oct. 18: 1 Nephi 16, The Lord Guides Lehi’s Journey
- Oct. 25: 1 Nephi 17-18, The Lord Commands Nephi to Build a Ship
- Nov. 1: 1 Nephi 18, Lehi’s Family Sails to the Promised land
- Nov. 8: 2 Nephi 1-4, Lehi Gives His Family a Final Blessing
- Nov. 15: 2 Nephi 5, The Nephites Separate from the Lamanites
- Nov. 22: 2 Nephi 6-10, Jacob Teaches of the Atonement of Jesus Christ
- Nov. 29: 2 Nephi 31, Nephi Expounds the Doctrine of Christ
- Dec. 6: 2 Nephi 33, Nephi Records His Final Testimony
- Dec. 13: Jacob 2-3, Jacob Teaches about Pride and Chastity
- Dec. 20: Jacob 7, Sherem Denies Christ
- Dec. 27: Enos 1, Enos Prays Mightily
Videos that cover Mosiah through the end of the Book of Mormon will be released in 2020 and 2021.
Watch the videos on ChurchofJesusChrist.org, in the Gospel Library app, and at YouTube.com/BookofMormonVideos. (You can subscribe to the Book of Mormon Videos YouTube channel to be notified when new videos are published.)
The videos are available in the following 15 languages: Cantonese, Cebuano, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Tagalog and Tongan.